National Account Executive – Inside Sales
Posted July 12, 2017
Work from home. Set your own hours. Grow your income. Join our team of National Account Executives!
Are you a good negotiator with solid relationship-building skills?
Are you an excellent communicator – in writing and over the phone? Do you crave interesting work, a flexible schedule – and no limit on how much you can earn? Then this contract sales position may be just what you’re looking for.
Our National Account Executives sell advertising for assigned accounts, publications and brands. They are responsible for prospecting, selling and closing contracts for the company’s varied advertising offerings. They maintain client relationships and develop new opportunities within assigned territories via phone, email and social media.
• Maintain a high level of activity daily, weekly and per project to drive sales
• Develop new accounts through prospecting and cold calling
• Stay up-to-date on the latest competitive information and market trends
• Accurately record all activity and track sales interactions with leads, prospects, clients and team members in a sales database (Dynamics 365)
• Communicate learnings from prospects and clients to sales management to help facilitate improvements in offerings and sales strategies
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS:
Strong negotiating skills
Solid client relationship skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Computer literate, highly accurate, detail oriented
Strong organizational and processing skills
Contact Lisa Lickert at firstname.lastname@example.org.